All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here at https://pvh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PVHCareers/job/New-York-NY-Calvin-Klein-Office/Account-Executive-I--Men-s-Calvin-Klein-Underwear---Tommy-Hilfiger-Underwear---The-Underwear-GroupR14296/apply . Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Account Executive I is responsible for selling Men's Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger Underwear to our retail partners. He or she must achieve sale plans, drive strategic growth, and protect the profitability within the division.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop, present, monitor and react to sales plans that deliver top line and bottom line growth. (Retail OTB, item tracking and forecasting).
- Establish a strategic partnership with account to further understand the product needs and opportunities
- Foster an alliance between the buyer, the store marketing group, and marketing in order to develop an in store POS visual presence
- Monitor item selling weekly (sell thru, AUR) against plan and react accordingly.
- Fiscal Reporting monthly current ship month projection as well as total year forecast
- Timely confirmation and tracking of monthly shipments
- Review best and worst sellers with design, both internal and external.
- Work with field marketing to improve in store position, execution, and performance
- Research sales of both own as well as competitive product to discover new opportunities for growth through product extension (size, model, and color), regional opportunity, and competitive set
Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience with proven results in a sales capacity
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Ability to lead a presentation with confidence.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics
- Flexible to travel
DIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry, racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not tolerated.