We are currently interviewing applicants for immediate full-time employment as a Team Customer Service Representative. Our organization is looking for creative, passionate, and quality driven professionals to acquire and maintain a wide range of high-end clientele in a customer-focused environment.
Team Customer Service Representatives working on our team will be responsible for developing campaigns and promoting brand awareness and executing brand promotions for our clients. Team members will be trained fully on all aspects of the customer service-focused campaign as well as management for the clients. As a trained member of our team, you will be held accountable for the quality and day to day operations.
Our biggest contract and client are looking to add 10 new events to our list that we must staff. Our job is to reflect their brand, target the right prospects, and successfully promote their products and services. Our company is growing at an exponential rate in an attempt to meet the demands of our growing client.
As a Team Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Be mentored by successful industry leaders.
- Have hands on, engaged learning in both classroom and field settings to learn the industry.
- Build and strengthen communication, rapport and salesmanship skills with customers.
- Develop organizational skills required to keep track team production, appointments and prioritize your daily schedule.
- Work on real life business projects and present findings.
- Coach, train and mentor a team of your own upon successful completion.
Benefits / Compensation for the Team Customer Service Representative Role:
- Growth opportunities and skill development
- Paid training Base salary + bonuses
- Excellent earning potential
Required Experience of the Team Customer Service Representative:
- Sales: 3 months - 1 year
- Customer Service: 3 months - 1 year
- Retail/Hospitality: 3 months - 1 year
Requirements of the Team Customer Service Representative:
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success 19 years+
- Able to commute to our office on a daily basis
- Able to work full time
- Able to work in a team environment and individually