WHO WE ARE
PURCOR Pest Solutions™, a brand of CertusPest, one of the fastest growing names in the pest control industry – with a national presence and currently ranked #19 on PCT Magazine top 100 list. Protecting families and businesses is our #1 priority. Our Mission is to help people care for what matters most by delivering friendly, fast, and efficient pest control services. Are you looking for a career as big as your ambition? Apply now.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employer Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability (STD/LTD)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement & career growth
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Sponsored Match
Joining this career opportunity grants you the chance to become an integral member of a diligent team that has been delivering unwavering dedication, exceptional service quality, and unmatched customer service experience.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing direction and assigning tasks to service staff in their functional areas ensuring compliance, proper training, adherence to company policies, and safety.
- Managing daily and monthly production goals
- Conducting routine check-ins of service Team Members
- No less than 60% of working hours will be spent providing in-the-field leadership by riding with production staff to personally inspect jobs, assess progress, ensure compliance and proper techniques, increase management-level presence with customers, and provide additional support to team members.
- Manage company credit card(s), and expense reports
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE MOST SUCCESSFUL:
- Complete a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver license and be 18 years of age.
- Relative service industry or service management experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and understand product/PPE labels accurately to ensure that they are properly applied, stored, and disposed of in compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
PURCOR Pest SolutionsBeaverton, OR
BusinessView All PURCOR Pest Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.