Job title: Massage Therapist
Part-time availability needed: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Job responsibilities: BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- Provide high-quality care working alongside chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturist and dietitian.
- Work directly with patients in practice to achieve maximum physical recovery.
- Provide excellence in patient care and satisfaction.
- Communicate routinely with other providers as needed for ongoing coordination of care.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with all clinic staff to improve work relationships and achieve patient goals.
- Record and document patient care services.
- Collaborate with other providers to achieve maximum recovery.
Why choose our clinic?
Pulseology Health is a multi-disciplinary practice with services including chiropractic care, physical therapy, acupuncture, dietetics, and massage therapy. We strive to provide the highest quality, evidence-based care to every patient that walks through our doors. The environment within the clinic is always positive, always encouraging. We emphasize personal and professional growth for each of our employees.
By being a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Ongoing support from other specialties.
- Health benefits offered.
- Exposure to a multitude of diagnoses and treatment modalities.
- A positive work environment with the BEST team around!
- Current state license as a Licensed Massage Therapist or actively in the application process. Must have graduated from an accredited program.
- Current CPR certification.
- Experience working in a medical setting with geriatric and adolescent patients, those with sports injuries, and post-operative cases.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients and staff
- Seeking experience in: geriatric massage, lymphatic drainage, cupping, active release technique, deep tissue massage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our providers are very cohesive and work well together to provide patient-centered care. If you are humbly intelligent, a good team player, motivated to grow, and understand how to co-manage patients with other providers and specialties –we look forward to your application!
Why Work Here?PULSEology is a comprehensive health and wellness center. Our healthcare department is comprised of five specialties working together to provide the best care possible for our patients; physical therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, dietetic counseling, and massage therapy.
Awesome co-workers, amazing support, room for growth!
Hilton Head Island, SC