We're in search of a chiropractor to join our practice part-to-full time.
Anticipated start date: March 2021
Starting schedule: Part-time, with full-time potential as schedule dictates. Growth potential is based on cohesiveness with our practice, providers, and patients!
Pulseology is a multi-disciplinary practice with services including chiropractic care, physical therapy, acupuncture, dietetics, and massage therapy. We are unique for our area and would like to hire a provider that is looking to grow with us and take on additional responsibilities as we expand. Someone who is humbly intelligent, a good team player, motivated to grow, and understands how to co-manage patients with other providers and specialties.
Preference will be placed on someone who excels clinically in diagnosis-based treatment and management using manipulation, MDT/exercise, nerve glides, and soft tissue therapy as indicated. Training in the use of soft tissue techniques such as Active Release Technique, instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (such as Graston, FAKTR, etc), DNS or other active-care approach, or Mckenzie is sought.
We pride ourselves on being a high quality, evidence-based facility and seek someone with this mindset!
Job responsibilities: BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- Provide evidence-based examination and treatment planning
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of chiropractic care and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Document CPT/ICD-10 codes
- Track progress using outcome assessment tools
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Experience working with geriatric and adolescent patients, those with sports injuries, and post-operative cases
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference for continuing education as described above
Our providers are very cohesive and work well together to provide patient-centered care. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a wonderful team, we look forward to your application!
Why Work Here?PULSEology is a comprehensive health and wellness center. Our healthcare department is comprised of five specialties working together to provide the best care possible for our patients; physical therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture, dietetic counseling, and massage therapy.
Awesome co-workers, amazing support, room for growth!
Hilton Head Island, SC