We are looking for a strong 3D modeler with an Event Design background to help us create stunning environments for virtual events.
- Generate creative designs based on project /client needs
- Produce professional creative event design, including stage design, graphic design and relevant decorative items to create an atmosphere in a virtual environment.
- Take a design idea from concept mood boards to virtual production
- Model, texture and light all elements involved with the project.
- Understand the varieties of light setups from clean studio renderings to vibrant stage renderings.
- Coordinate with project team in the execution of the project/assignments
- Post-production work in Photoshop for final renderings
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max (our current version 2019/20) (DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS PROGRAM)
- Strong understanding of Unreal Engine 4 is a plus
- Knowledge of Twinmotion is a plus
- Can create custom textures and materials for use in models.
- Can dynamically light a scene
- Proficient in AutoCAD (Not required but a plus)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience in the event design / tradeshow design industry
- Proficient in Office 365 (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in team environment
- Previous work experience in Event Design, Tradeshow Design, Theater or Architecture.
- Any programming, web/HTML5 or WordPress experience is a plus.
- Experience in programming/blueprints in Unreal Engine is a plus
- After Effects/Motion Graphics experience is a plus.
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application in order to be considered. (THIS IS MANDATORY. We need to see what your skill level you are at.)
Pulse Studio is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We support diversity in the workforce.
Job Location - Lisle, Illinois
Position Type - Full time – Salaried
Our industry is fast paced with quick turnarounds.
Our work varies from day to day, so sometimes we have to work late to properly service our clients. Benefits include paid holidays, vacation time, 401k and medical insurance.