- $22 to $43 Hourly
Pugh's Car Care Center is looking for an experienced auto technician to join our team in Nags Head, NC.
We are looking for the right person and willing to help with relocating to join our team!
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake checks, to keep vehicles running smoothly and safely.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems in vehicles, including engines, transmissions, brakes, suspension, and steering systems.
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret results to determine the cause of issues and recommend appropriate repairs or replacements.
- Use specialized tools and equipment to perform repairs and installations on vehicles.
- Keep accurate records of all work performed on each vehicle, including parts used, labor hours, and diagnoses made.
- Communicate effectively with customers, service advisors, and other team members to explain problems, repair recommendations, and estimated costs.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and advancements in the automotive industry to provide high-quality service to customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a vocational or technical program in automotive repair or a related field
- 5 years of experience in automotive repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of automotive systems and their components
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems in vehicles
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to use specialized tools and equipment safely and effectively
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- ASE Certified preferred but not required
- Relocation assistance
- No Saturdays
- Yearly paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Yearly bonus based on productivity
The Outer Banks of NC is a great place to live and work.
We have been in business for over 35+ years.
PUGHS CAR CARE CENTER - NAGS HEAD, NCWashington, DC
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.