Product Marketing Manager
- Posted: 22 days ago
Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX [Remote from commutable cities near Austin]
Open to candidates that are willing to relocate with relocation assistance
PTW is currently looking for a passionate Product Marketing Leader to join our crew. PTW has been a stalwart of external development in the games industry for nearly three decades and is ready to add to our creative collaborative team.
As the PTW family of brands grows, our marketing team needs to expand our skillset. While we have a team that is wildly talented at b2b marketing, we need to grow our b2c skillset by adding a creative mind to our team. We have a number of upcoming projects that are consumer focused and need a different expertise to get our ideas to market. We need a strong Product Marketing Manager who can plan and execute a go-to-market strategy for our proprietary app and platform.
The ideal candidate for this role is excited about our brands and ready to craft a strategy to continue the PTW brand on its growth trajectory while building a new momentum for PTWs Products.
What you’ll be doing
- Crafting and executing a go-to-market strategy for upcoming projects and products within the PTW family of brands.
- You will have autonomy to craft your strategy and execute it with the guidance of the Director of PTW Marketing, the PTW development team, our in-house art and video teams, our content team, and the business development leads.
What we’re looking for
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing Games or in tech with social products apps and platforms (Discord, Twitch, Reddit, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, TikTok, Sina Weibo, QQ, Telegram, Snapchat, Skype, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Tumblr, DeviantArt, Twitter)
- Strong outside the box creative thinking skills
- Able to operate with a high level of autonomy
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Leadership experience would be an asset
- A strong understanding of both consumer research and business analytics
- A passion for online communities and what makes them work
- Ability to verbalize clear, concise, and compelling solutions to marketing challenges in various formats of informal and formal correspondence and presentations
- Excellent communication throughout all teams
- Ability to prioritize tasks and succeed under pressure of time, of changing and challenging situations
- Experience juggling multiple projects at one time
- Familiarity with the gaming industry and overall enthusiasm for gaming
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent & Fulltime with Competitive Salary
- Group Insurance Benefits coverage
- Paid personal and sick leave
- Flexible & remote work model
- Employee Assistance program for you and your family
- Company provided laptop and phone
- Fun, diverse, inclusive and collaborative work environment
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?