Machine Repair Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
PTSolutions is seeking a field service technician to install, support, and maintain a wide variety of toolroom equipment at multiple plant locations in Michigan, N. Indiana and Northeast Ohio.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Self-motivated, ability to follow-up on tasks through to completion.
- Sound ability to operate a variety of test instruments and hand tools.
- Sound understanding of electrical, and mechanical systems and their related component.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude (instrumentation, pneumatics, hydraulics)
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and electronic malfunctions, using blueprints, schematics, and precision-measuring instruments according to manufacturer specifications.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for overtime as required. (No Weekends)
- Sound driving record needed to operate company service vehicle.
Berkshire Production Supply provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance (company paid)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) & Employer Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
ManufacturingView all jobs at PTSolutions