Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
PTSolutions the leading supplier of industrial tools in the Midwest and one of the Top 100 distributors in the United States. With more than 30 locations throughout the country and more than 400,000 square feet of warehouse space, PTSolutions is continuously expanding our product offerings, while guaranteeing responsive personal service and same-day shipping.
As our customers' business grows, we grow with them. PTSolutions offers a variety of customizable, advanced inventory options that reduces overspending & overhead and brings our customers to the next level. PTSolutions conducts on-site evaluations and provides training programs to help our customers improve their manufacturing process and reduce costs. From VMI to procurement, PTSolutions is a full-service provider that will be with our customers every step of the way.
At PTSolutions, we are looking to add to our growing team of Customer Service Representatives. In this position, you will act as a liaison between external & internal parties, provide product information, answer questions, and resolve issues with accuracy & efficiency. We will provide the training you need to effectively & efficiently use our systems & speak about our products, so what we're looking for is someone who is patient, detail-oriented, confident troubleshooting issues using the appropriate methods & tools, and is committed to providing a superior experience for our customers.
Why join the PTSolutions Team?
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Attendance Awards
- Competitive Pay with Overtime eligibility
- Growth opportunity locally & nationally (we promote from within!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PPO Medical, Vision, and Company Paid Dental
- Company Paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, EAP
- Voluntary Employee/Spouse/Child Life Insurance; Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness Insurance
- Work out of our newly constructed Novi office with all new modern furnishings & equipment
- Check out our website for more information! https://www.pts-tools.com/
If your experience aligns with the description below and you're ready to be a part of a growing team and a true partner to our customers, then click Apply Now! Placement will occur ASAP.
- Process customer orders, changes, and returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers when requests for order status updates and additional product knowledge are received.
- Display a thorough understanding of the products we sell in order to accurately respond to requests for quotes & product information via phone & email.
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the order/ship/delivery time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Partner with the sales team and other internal teams to meet & exceed our customers' service expectations.
- Develop customer relationships, inform customers of current sales and marketing programs, and effectively close the sales opportunities that are identified.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal are required
- Proficient use of Windows computer and Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Teams
- Strong problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Customer-centric attitude and a desire to grow with & contribute to customer-focused company
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and build demand over the phone
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to achieve company goals
THE MOST QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of cutting tools
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
This position is based in our Itasca, IL facility, so only candidates residing in the Chicagoland area will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Berkshire Production Supply LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
BusinessView all jobs at PTSolutions