PTI Quality Containment Solutions Sterling Heights, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a stable career? A career that makes you part of the day to day operations? Are you looking for an energetic and fun workplace? We have the job for you! We are PTI! We are looking for someone who not only wants a career, but who wants to grow within the organization. At PTI, we believe strongly in promoting from within!
Please call us on our Recruiting Hotline! 1-833-978-4727 Option #2
Qualifications or Skills:
- Ability to differentiate colors
- Computer skills: Microsoft Works, Excel, Google Drive, Powerpoint, Droptask
- Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions
- Ability to speak, read & write in English
- Ability to follow work rules
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Establish operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current
- Direct the activities of warehouse leads and material handlers to accomplish plant goals
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse functions with the activities of other departments such as buying, production, quality, and distribution
- Organize workforce according to productivity requirements to obtain most effective utilization of resources
- Manage capital expenditures to requisition and replacement of equipment and supplies
- Train employees on company policies and procedures such as SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), Workplace Safety, PS (Process Specifications), QCP (Quality Control Procedures)
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates in a fast-past environment.
- PPE must be worn
- Ensuring customer requirements are being met
- Responsible for 5S in Work Area
- Employee must adhere to all 5S and safety rules
- Required participation in semi-annual work reviews
- Employee must adhere to all ISO/IATF procedures and work instructions
- Perform All other Assigned Duties
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Comply with OSHA requirements
Job Type: Full-time
2nd Shift Monday-Saturday (some Sundays)
Pay: $20.00 per hour
All employees must wear a mask.
PTI Quality Containment SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome People to work in a fast paced team environment with growth potential.
PTI Quality Containment Solutions has been painting automotive parts since 2001. PTI has diversified into several other customer satisfaction services such as, Warehousing, Packing, Quality Sorting, Assembly, and Sequencing. PTI also has three, large scale, painting facilities and has experienced continuing growth throughout our history. Please visit http://www.ptiqcs.com/ for more company details.
7000 15 Mile Road Sterling HeightsSterling Heights, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at PTI Quality Containment Solutions