Commercial Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $45 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
HVAC Refrigeration & Cooking Equipment Service Technician
San Francisco Bay Area
P&D Appliance is hiring a Field Service Technician in the Bay area responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing cooking equipment at our customer locations. Our technicians meet customer expectations by providing repair, preventive maintenance, and manufacturer warranty service of commercial cooking, refrigeration and warewashing equipment and more in restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and other hospitality businesses.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Kitchen, and Warewashing Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Provide excellent customer service by meeting customer expectations on every service call.
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Increasing our customer base by providing solutions for equipment problems and promoting company programs
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 2-3 years of experience repairing commercial gas, electrical, steam, and/or refrigeration equipment.
- Strong electrical, electronic, mechanical, and HVAC skills
- Goal oriented with ability to work independently.
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience HVAC equipment, commercial cooking equipment etc.
- CFESA certification and related Training
- EPA Universal Certification
- Computer literate
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About P&D Appliance
Since 1946, thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals, school districts and universities throughout the Bay Area and Northern California have trusted P&D Appliance to provide timely, professional service for their commercial cooking & refrigeration equipment. Other customers have come to rely on us to provide sound technical assistance and the correct parts to help them do their own repairs. Nearly every major manufacturer of commercial cooking and refrigeration equipment relies on us to provide effective warranty service for their new equipment. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: www.pndappliance.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
P&D Appliance is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”
PT HoldingsWhy Work Here?
Medical benefits, 401K, great company culture, growing company, development opportunities.
PT Holdings operates a group of companies in the food service market focused primarily on genuine OEM parts distribution. Parts Town, the group’s largest brand, is a leading distributor of genuine OEM parts providing unsurpassed access industry-leading innovation to both customers and manufacturers. PT Holdings also operates a group of locally-focused field service companies to further support its manufacturer and customer partners. The field service businesses operate independently from Parts Town under their own brands with their own leadership.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at PT Holdings