Field Service Technician
A-Tech Commercial Parts & Service is hiring a Field Service Technician in Windsor, CT responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing cooking equipment at our customer locations. Our Technicians also provide preventative maintenance (PM) inspections and responds to emergency service calls on equipment including ovens, fryers, steamers, warmers, dish cleaning equipment and more.
- Install, Troubleshoot, Diagnose, and Repair Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism
- Complete service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales
- Participate in a normal rotation of after-hours and weekend on-call schedule
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Order Parts and Complete Required Paperwork
- Attend Training Sessions
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Previous experience cooking equipment (fryers, stoves, ovens, grills) service (or related military) experience
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment such as; ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience Refrigeration equipment, Reach in and Walk in Coolers and Freezers etc.
- Experience with Fryers, Ovens, Steamers, Ranges, Broilers, Ware Wash, etc.
- CFESA certification and related Training
- At least two years of experience repairing gas, electrical, steam and/or refrigeration equipment
- EPA Universal Certification
- Computer literate
- S-1 or D-1 Connecticut State license
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About A-Tech Service
A-Tech Commercial Parts & Service is a recognized leader in the commercial food equipment repair business in CT and Western MA for over 30 years. Our technicians meet customers’ expectations by providing world class repair, preventive maintenance, and manufacturer warranty service in restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and other hospitality businesses. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: https://www.a-techservice.net/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A-Tech Service is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”