Civil Engineer / Senior Project Manager - Water - San Diego, CA
As one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services, we have an opportunity for a Civil Engineer /Senior Project Manager to join our Water Infrastructure team in our San Diego office.
As a Civil Engineer /Senior Project Manager, you will utilize your expertise to provide management and oversight of all aspects of Water, Wastewater, and Recycled Water projects.
- Providing technical support, oversight, and review of project activities
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Budgeting, scheduling, and cost estimating of projects
- Leading business development efforts
- Coordinating pursuit planning
- Client and contract management throughout the project
- BS or MS degree in Civil, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering
- California Professional Engineer (PE) license
- A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible experience in the design of water resources infrastructure projects.
- Successful track record in managing and completing water/wastewater engineering projects in California
- Design of pump stations, flow control and reservoir facilities
- Experience in providing direct supervision of engineers and designers
- Experience in writing technical specifications, preparation of engineer's estimates, project scheduling and proposal writing
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with MicroStation, Civil3D, Bluebeam Revu and other technical software
- Strong business development, team building and operational skills
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through our One Psomas philosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees, while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Paths
- Training and Development
- Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro