PSN Services, LLC Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Physicians Surgical Network Affiliates are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team.
PSN Affiliates, manages surgery centers throughout Texas and is looking for talented Analysts to partner with to give superior patient care.
- 4 years/Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Must possess a fundamental understanding of the standard concepts, practices, and procedures of accounting/bookkeeping
- Two (2) years in similar role; healthcare-related preferred
- Proficiency with a computerized accounting system
Compensation and Benefits:
*COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATE *VISION
*PTO Accrued *DENTAL
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial analysis, planning, forecasting, and reporting needs of the assigned business unit(s). The incumbent will lead the creation and presentation of new financial models, ad hoc financial analysis, business case support, and provide proactive insights of trends and activities within the assigned business unit.
- Works directly with CEO, COO, VP of Finance, and senior management on essential corporate finance and corporate development assignments in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Performs in-depth due diligence and valuation modelling on current portfolio holdings and prospective acquisitions. Acquisition analysis may include leveraged buyouts, distressed medical facility recapitalization and turnaround analysis, equity swaps, syndication of investors, and analysis of prospective debt structures.
- Produces valuation models on current and prospective organic capital projects including building medical facilities from the ground up.
- Prepares financial and operational materials and presentations for executive management, lenders, current and potential investors, and board of directors.
- Provides analysis of financial data and performance measures, trend analysis, pro formas, forecasts, and the monitoring of key financial metrics. Prepares reports for CEO and senior management, including recurring reports and ad hoc reports.
- Develops tools and analytics to perform various types of financial analysis.
- Provides variance analysis of budget vs. actual results for assigned areas, providing explanations of the causes of any variances.
- Leads the budgeting and forecasting process, including the development and analysis of operating budgets.
- Develops procedural costs and profitability analysis for clinical services.
- Develops productivity analysis and work - load assessments for clinical services.
- Partners with the Director of Reimbursement and Director of Revenue Cycle Management to conduct price and rate analysis based on costs and assists in the development of sliding fee scale.
- Provides analysis and information as necessary to support the external audit. Obtains the necessary supporting documentation and prepares analysis as requested by external auditors.
- Participates and/or leads special projects as needed.
- Works with business management and clinical teams to assist in the development of new procedures or processes to improve performance.
- All other duties as assigned.
*****PSN AFFILIATES PROVIDES SERVICES THROUGHOUT THE TEXAS AREA TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO EL PASO, SAN ANTONIO, AUSTIN, PLANO, FORT WORTH, CARROLLTON, FRISCO, AND IRVING*****
PSN Services, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PSN Services, LLC