Health Services Director (LVN)
PSL San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sonnet Hill Senior Living, a brand new assisted living and memory care community under construction, is looking to hire a Licensed Nurse / Care Coordinator to our growing team. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience, with verifiable prior success, in the field of senior services, housing, and/or healthcare. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, and team building skills.
This is a one of a kind opportunity for career professionals.
For this position, all applicants must have prior experience in management and nursing.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overall management of the community in accordance with the policies, procedures and annual plan approved by the corporate office & owners and in compliance with all state, local, and federal rules, regulations and laws applicable to the operation and/or licensure of the facility.
- Plan implement, supervise, administer, and document, effective and safe medication and treatment regimens for each resident of the Community whose care is under his/her supervision.
- Proper administration medication delegation to all residents at the Community consistent with the nurse practice delegation act and all other applicable statures and guidelines for it.
- Personnel management
- Outreach to potential clients and referral sources
- Approve final staffing schedule, monitor for compliance and approve all changes made to the approved schedule, prior to their implementation.
- Public & resident relations
- State of CA regulatory compliance
Must have a firm understanding and working knowledge of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite of software. Experience with Point Click Care would be ideal.
For more information about our community, please visit www.sonnethill.com
Cooperwood Senior Living is going to be open soon and will help provide assisted living & memory care apartments for rent in Rankin County. We are excited to bring on new staff to help make the new location a success; come join us!
429 Meridian Ave. San JoseSan Jose, CA