Application Technical Support Engineers are responsible for responding to inquiries from customers and providing support, solutions, and troubleshooting for proprietary applications. In addition to finding solutions for a wide array of computer software related problems, candidates may be involved in training users on how to use PSIGEN’s software more effectively and efficiently. Major components of the job include remote support, utilizing a variety of remote support software; providing telephone and email-based support; workload and performance management which is assisted by various internal software solutions. This posting is for a remote position.
- 3+ year Technical Support and Call Center experience.
- Team Oriented self-motivated worker.
- Good communication skills, need to be able to communicate well with a team.
- Ability to self-manage workload while working remotely.
- Personal quiet home dedicated office with high speed internet.
- Ability to learn complex software.
- Good understanding of Windows Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of Networking systems.
- Exposure to SQL Server, Access, and Database systems.