psi is looking for a Top Employee to join our Top Workplace team as a School Health LPN position available for schools in SOLON, BAY VILLAGE, PARMA, CLEVELAND, and Surrounding cities. Multiple positions available ranging from 15 to 30 hours a week.
psi is dedicated to providing high-quality services to help students improve their grades, attitudes, health and behavior. Our employees provide innovative resources within the fields of education, psychology, speech/language pathology, school health, prevention, and tutoring. Employees are partnered with specific school/s in their area for the school year, enabling them to establish strong teams and relationships with other multi-disciplinary teams of educational professionals as well as students.
Come see why our employees recognize psi as a Top Workplace! Our psi family is fulfilled because we offer:
- Flexible work schedules including Nights, Weekends and Summers off!
- Annual Attendance bonuses
- In-house Referral program
- Paid Time Off
- Health and prescription benefits and 401k
- Robust discount vendor program
What we can offer your family:
- Dinners together
- Able to attend after school and weekend sports and activities
- Summers off to enjoy with your family
The LPN assists in providing services to schools that work toward the good health and wellness of students and the improvement of health conditions in general. Perform professional nursing duties as defined in the PSI Health Resource Guide and the State Department of Health and in accordance with acceptable nursing practice guidelines.
- Staff School clinic and attend to students’ health needs
- Administer prescribed medications and monitor student behavior and reaction to the administration of medication
- Provide first aid in accordance with established first aid procedures
- Perform screening programs and school programs
- Complete required documentation of health services needed and provided
- Responsible for health clinic records and responsible for shared health clinic maintenance
- Current LPN license through the Ohio Board of Nursing
- Knowledge about communicable disease prevention and medication protocol
- Knowledge of HIPAA laws & ability to appropriately handle confidential information
- Experience with trach care, tube feeding, catheterization
- Collaborative, constructive team building skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
If hired, must obtain a current CPR and First Aide certification, complete a BCI/FBI Background check and be in compliance with Ohio Administrative Code Rule 3301-20-01.
psi is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is the philosophy, intent and commitment of psi to adhere to a policy of equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or mental or physical disability or any other status protected by law.