We are seeking a Part Time, Administrative Assistant to join our team! From our corporate office, you will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to assist the Logistics team move our products from our factories to our clients throughout the United States.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Purchase order system skills to coordinate product shipments from the factories to our warehouse, and then ship to customers
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience entering purchase orders into any business to business order entry system
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- MS excel skills to enter data into spreadsheets, Edit data; and lookup data. Basic to Intermediate level skills in Excel.
- general office:order office supplies etc.
Hours are flexible! 2 to 3 days per week. You can work 6 to 8 hours per day and select any days(Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM ). This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity with a well established company!