Commercial Electricians and Apprentices - Bowling Green, KY area
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $18 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We have immediate openings for Electricians and Apprentices:
$18 - $28 per hour depending on experience
Day Shift & 50-75% Travel
- Above Industry Standard Hourly Pay Rate + Overtime Pay!
- Bonus Opportunity
- Travel incentive, Hotel, and Per Diem Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plans and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Commercial electrical construction experience 5+ years preferred
- OSHA and CPR training a plus
- Assist the foreman to determine the scope of the job, materials needed, and how best to complete the project in a safe and efficient manner within the deadline provided. Projects will vary in size and length of time to completion.
- Assembling, installing, testing, and maintaining electrical wiring, conduit, cable, equipment, components and devices associated with electrical equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Installing and mounting electronic controls, device, panels, sensors, and components.
- Testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- The ability to ascend and descend ladders and other elevated structures
As an EEO employer, Place Services, Inc. is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Place Services, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
"Building Our Company by Building Our People"
PSI is a Full-Service General Contractor with Design Build and Architectural and Engineering capabilities serving clients in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
In addition, PSI has ten In-House Trade Divisions and one Federal Contracting Division. The combination of our ten in-house trade and general contracting divisions provides the unique opportunity to self-perform, value engineer, manage costs, project schedules and be a true partner to our clients.
PSI prides itself on building lasting relationships with our partners and sub-contractors. Our proven track record with clients that PSI has served since inception demonstrates our ability to deliver excellence in construction.
Place Services has four offices with the strength of over 300 talented construction professionals.
PSI's mission is to be the greatest source of help to our customers, by building our company and by building our people, all with uncommon integrity.
PSI Electrical Division
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?