- Create Dashboard on Salesforce to track the overall performance of the team and show managers the accomplished tasks, and progress on a day-to-day basis.
- Create a workflow tracker which will allow an in-depth look of when tasks were accomplished, by whom, and where it is stored to make the system more organized.
- Suggest different modules on Salesforce to help make the most efficient process possible.
- Suggest the easiest way to make the workflow simple, yet organized to make usage more simple for employees.
- Ensure that due diligence is followed in Salesforce when storing confidential information about potential end-clients.
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Equivalent
- Basic database skills with tools such as SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, No-SQL
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with salesforce lightning
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ETL tools like Informatica cloud
- 3+ years of work experience with Marketing and Service Clouds
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating dashboard, and workflow trackers with Salesforce
- 3+ years of work experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.