Remote Retention Specialist 159956
PSG Global Solutions Atlanta, GA
- Posted: 4 days ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
- Collects and reviews all patient insurance benefit information from the payer, to the degree authorized by the SOP of the program.
- Provides exceptional customer service to all internal team members, resolves any requests in a timely and accurate manner, escalates issues accordingly.
- Maintains frequent phone contact with assigned payers.
- Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to the supervisor.
- Coordinates with inter-departmental associates, as necessary.
- Communicates effectively to payers to ensure accurate and timely benefit investigations.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined standard operating procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Achieves or exceeds daily and weekly performance targets for BV completion.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- High School, Diploma, or GED required
- 1+ years of customer service/call center experience
- Previous 1+ years of experience in a service-oriented position that requires attention to detail and basic computer skills.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- General knowledge of medical/pharmacy insurance.
- Ability to work remotely; typically receives little instruction on day-to-day work
PSG Global Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at PSG Global Solutions