- Inspects and receives manufacturing and stability samples per applicable SOP utilizing information and sends out samples for external testing.
- Maintains and monitors sample retains and their storage areas.
- Performs laboratory support duties, such as bench cleaning, material receipt, and glassware washing, laboratory walk-through inspections.
- Weighs out samples in preparation for testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with 2 years experience; or Associates degree in Science or Biotech certificate
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Prior iLIMs experience preferred
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.