- Sampling water, sampling compressed gases, autoclaving laboratory supplies, and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- Environmental monitoring (surface monitoring, viable air, and non-viable particles).
- Recordkeeping that conforms with the company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Prior EM or lab experience preferred
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.