- Receive, store, transfer, and dispense petroleum fuel products.
- Operate motorized fueling vehicles such as fuel tank trucks, standard and automatic transmissions.
- Operate non-motorized fueling vehicles.
- Fuel and defuel aircraft per flight crew/flight plan requirements.
- Inspect fueling equipment and vehicles.
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.