- Answer incoming calls from plan participants.
- Assist and enroll participants on Health & Benefits Enrollments.
- Resolve all participant inquiries that require research or additional information by utilizing the appropriate resources and provide timely follow up as necessary.
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.