- Responds promptly to all inbound customer calls regarding personal lines policies, limited by geographic area and line
- Works to retain policyholders who inquire about canceling through open listening, policy review of customer issues, and escalation to the appropriate team if necessary
- Processes billing transactions accurately and within Customer Response Center established time standards
- Utilizes technical systems, effectively and efficiently, including desktop, call center specific phone systems and the internet
Requirements to Qualify for this Job:
- High School or GED
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, call center experience is preferred
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.