- Build and maintain business relationships with producers, their support staff, third party administrators, benefit consultants, regional life consultants, and additional internal support areas.
- Serve as a company representative and communicate with producers, back-office administration, and internal/external wholesalers.
- Act as the primary contact and product expert and provide quality customer service by demonstrating and understanding customer needs and emphasizing timely responses.
- Receive and respond to inquiries, administration requests, and issue resolution matters.
- Prepare and quality review month-end, quarter-end, and individual annual statements, as well as transactional confirmations, for policy holders and producer firms.
- Coordinate, review, approve and process all post issue financial and non-financial requests.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience