- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provide information/solutions
- Operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information
- Document information, activities and changes in the database.
- Document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Provide external and internal customers with requested information.
- Use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
- Require a HS diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of previous experience in an automated customer service environment
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills