- Handle inquiries for the New Jersey Department of Human Services Office of Child support and the services it provides via inbound calls.
- Address and research customer inquiries and provide appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer questions on various issues such as child support payments history and account histories.
- Reset Personal identification of callers unable to self-serve in the Interactive Voice Response system.
- Gather information, researches/resolves inquiries, and appropriately documents customer calls.
- Maintain and adhere to Client Guidelines regarding Confidentiality of the cases and documents reviewed.
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience.
- Bilingual Spanish.
PSG Global Solutions