Call Center Representative 139137
PSG Global Solutions Savannah, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Answer calls from members whose health benefits are provided through national employers.
- Answer calls regarding checking the network status of providers, the status of claims, eligibility, and benefits questions.
- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information, document information, activities, and changes in the database.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Require limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts, and claims.
- Minimum of 1 year of call center experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Pharmacy experience preferred.