- Receive and enter information gathered via telephone, fax, or internet to create initial Short Term and Long Term Disability claims, Family Medical Leaves, Workers Compensation, or Early Notification Proof of Loss form.
- Ensure successful transmission of this information to the appropriate location within targeted time frames.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as copy and fax machines, personal computers, software, ACD phones, printers, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of call center experience is required, Healthcare experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred
- Ability to accurately type 25-30 words per minute