- Posted: 7 days ago
About PSD Citywide
PSD Citywide is a full-service firm offering research, consulting services and software to the North American public sector market. Our client base includes hundreds of small, mid-sized, and large municipalities from across North America, provincial/state and federal government agencies, and private sector entities. We are an industry leader that specializes in enterprise asset management and financial budgeting for municipalities. Over our years of experience, we have developed cutting-edge software solutions for our client’s asset management and financial budgeting needs, leaving behind mature and manageable programs making positive impacts in local communities.
As we continue to grow our team, PSD is hiring for three talented Brand Ambassadors. One Brand Ambassador for each state (Florida, Texas and California). This is a full time hybrid based position within Dallas, Texas. The successful candidate must live in the designated state. Extensive travel is involved, 90% of the Brand Ambassador role will be travelling across Texas.
This resource is an enthusiastic face and voice of our brand within their respective market. As a successful candidate, you will be involved in increasing brand awareness and generating leads by promoting our solutions through various in-person, cold-calling, event, and media channels. You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to achieve its marketing goals and objectives, such as communicating the value of our products/solutions to prospective customers, being an evangelist in-market, and representing the brand at launches and events. To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong ability to meet new people and leave a positive first impression. Previous experience as a brand ambassador or similar role is an asset, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Act as an ambassador or “first face” of the company to introduce our services and offerings to local decision-makers and influencers within their respective market
- Attend and act as the sole-company representative at local Tier Three and Four level events within their respective territory
- For Tier One and Tier Two events, they are responsible for the local set-up and lead capturing on behalf of sales, acting as an on-site support resource allowing sales team members to attend and perform their core roles
- Visit each municipality, based on targets and timelines set by marketing leadership, in each territory, armed with marketing collateral and/or promotional items to make in-person introductions with key decision makers
- Generate passive and qualified leads in-market and ensure their immediate follow-up by field sales, where applicable
- Be the local representative for any sponsorships or in-market brand-building activities like golf tournaments, charitable events, or luncheons
- Act as the in-market coordinator of company-produced events such as Workshops, Networking Events, or Roundtables - responsible for the local event logistics and driving attendance
- Be a personable, fun, and engaging representative of the company whose sole objective is to make a positive first impression, entice prospects to learn more about our company, and immediately connect them to a resource who can help them find a solution to their challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Prior experience in a customer service environment is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality – with a keen interest in meeting new people and telling them our story
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks with limited in-person supervision
- Ability to travel, with use of a personal vehicle required
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- A highly collaborative person with excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills - including the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all business levels
- Office work either in office or at home as well as in-field travel and event attendance.
All resumes will be reviewed for experience working with key technologies. Only those who qualify will be contacted for an initial screening interview. We strive to provide a quick recruitment process, but to find the right candidate for the job the process may take up to a month to complete. We make every effort to follow up with every candidate regarding the next step in the process.
If you are invited to a screening interview you will discuss your experience with one of our People and Culture team members. This interview is an opportunity to get to know a little more about the company, the type of work we do and impact we have.
Candidates invited to a Virtual Interview will meet with the department Manager and a member of the People and Culture team. This will allow the candidate to get to know the team as well as learn more about our processes, culture and growth opportunities we have at PSD Citywide.
PSD Citywide is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this when you apply, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?