- Posted: over a month ago
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, employing a global team of skilled professional and experts that span across strategically located offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. PSC operates in 52 countries globally and has served thousands of clients to date.
We focus on providing quality consulting services to ensure our client’s success. PSC provides cost-effective solutions, while providing exceptional technical capabilities and customer service to our clients for all projects ranging from supplier quality audits to greenfield projects. We understand that the world of life science is evolving rapidly, and we must continue to offer new products and services to meet our customer’s expectations.
- Coordinating and carrying out all duties pertaining to a new job requisition coming into the recruitment team. This would include accepting a new job on multiple VMS and MSP portals, uploading, formatting, and publishing it on different job boards and constant follow-ups on all job boards.
- Understanding every new role coming into the team and deciding on allocation of job roles to different teams on a rotational basis, keeping in mind a level playing field among all recruiting teams.
- Work with the team to build a robust internship program and attend virtual an in-person events.
- Maintaining and updating all live roles on the ATS and multiple trackers, systems, and other vendor management portals always for accurate report generation activities.
- Assisting the recruitment team with any correspondence and communication with regards to client portals, Applicant Tracking Systems, trackers, and job portals and taking action as and when necessary, based on the recruitment team needs.
- Attend all client calls, spotlight calls and completely taking responsibility off updating and letting the team know about new roles coming in, jobs that must be worked actively and jobs on hold and reporting back to the leadership accurately the status of jobs and candidates.
- Maintaining a job sheet that would record all recruitment coordinator activities and allocation of jobs among team and keeping it up to date.
- Assist the recruitment team ad-hoc for candidate call coordination, CV formatting duties if at all needed.
- Schedule interviews and internal meetings as necessary.
- Attend team meetings and take meeting minutes.
- All Recruitment Coordination activities in relation to client communication, ATS administration and maintenance and ensure all recruitment activities are audited and taken care of.
- Pro-actively work towards effective allocation of jobs and accurately recording all details both from the recruitment team and the client side as and when necessary.
- Ad hoc responsibilities will include basic HR assistance, documentation and any training and BD duties as and when deemed necessary.
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s in human resources or related field.
- Preferred 1-3 years of coordinating and/or recruiting experience
- Knowledge and understanding of recruiting and sourcing techniques
- Ability to conduct various types of interviews (in person, online, phone)
- Knowledge of HR databases and candidate management tracking systems
- Ability to support recruitment, selection, and hiring of potential employees
- Knowledge of narrowing down applications and resumes and through the interviewing and hiring process.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong leadership skills
Offering a full suite of benefits, PSC Biotech™ is firmly focused on diligently investing in our employees who enable our company to fulfill our mission and achieve success. We want to promote balance, so you not only enjoy your work, but also have the time and resources to live your life happy and healthy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - PSC pays 100% of all qualifying employee medical premiums and 50% for qualifying dependents
- Insurance options for Employee Assistance Programs, Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and more.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching - PSC matches, dollar for dollar, employees investment into the 401(k) plan up to 6%.
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Discounted rate at 24 Hour Fitness
- Financial Perks and Discounts
BusinessView all jobs at PSC Biotech