IT Project Manager
PSC Biotech South San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
PSC Biotech is a leading process consulting and contract engineering company. For over 25 years we have been engaged in providing laboratory support, project management, engineering, and validation support to top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Founded in 1996, PSC Biotech Corporation was created with the vision of providing life science companies with services designed to help achieve regulatory compliance requirements. PSC Biotech Corporation serves over 1000 clients in more than 35 countries through professional services consulting, cloud-based software solutions, and pharmaceuticals contract manufacturing. PSC Biotech Corporation has three unique active divisions within the parent company, each representing one of our areas of expertise: PSC Biotech™, PSC Software™, and BioTechnique™. Together, these divisions enable us to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients with a commitment to excellence and superior quality.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team.
• Responsible for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting for various sized projects.
• Facilitates the definition of project milestones, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
• Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
• Responsible for assembling and on-boarding the project staff. Ensuring responsibilities of resources are communicated and understood.
• Facilitates the development of recommended alternatives.
• Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Develops project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Manages risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and actions.
• Manages changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Reports and escalates to the PMO as needed.
• Manages status update meetings with project team members.
• Creates and maintains project documentation, including preparation for stage gate reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus, preferably in the fields of Business, Biology, Computer Science, Information Management or Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in IT with a proven depth of PMP delivery experience.
- Has managed projects across a wide range of technologies including software and business process.
- Has completed major cross functional projects.
- Strong understanding of different Project Management principles and methodologies, proficiency with PM tools with at least one Enterprise PM software tool (Smartsheet, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Previous experience in a regulated environment in a Pharma environment.
- Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience of software development. Understanding of end to end IT delivery and operations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at PSC Biotech