Computer System Validation Engineer
- Posted: March 12, 2023
PSC Biotech provides the life sciences with essential services to ensure that health care products are developed, manufactured, and distributed to the highest standards, in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
Our goal is to skyrocket our clients' success, and you can be a part of our team's achievements. Employing a global team of skilled professionals and experts that span across strategically located offices in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are proud of the roles we have fulfilled to help our clients achieve success.
With operations spanning the globe and featuring a multi-cultural team, PSC Biotech® is passionate about bringing the best and brightest together in an effort to form something truly special. When you make the decision to join our team, you will be offered the ability to feel inspired in your career, explore your professional passions, and work alongside a group of people who will value and nurture your talents.
We are firm believers in coaching and developing the next generation of industry leaders and influencers. As such, you will not only be offered compensation and benefits structure that rewards you, but also be provided with the tools that will help you grow and learn.
At PSC Biotech®, it's about more than just a job-it's about your career and your future.
The Computer Systems Validation Engineer (CSV) will be responsible for planning, writing, implementing, and reviewing validation protocols for computer-based systems. The person is responsible for making sure computer-based systems are operating as intended and meet regulatory requirements. The incumbent is also responsible and accountable for the execution of the PSC mission, "to maintain the integrity and professionalism of our products and services while enabling steady growth and development."
- Responsible for various software and applications validation including Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, Performance Qualification, User Requirements Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, etc.
- Write, review, and approve of validation SOPs and documentation.
- Maintain accurate validation documentation.
- Review and analyze validation data - compiling reports when required.
- Assist and recommend process upgrades and improvements in efficiency.
- Assist in implementation of validation improvements.
- Involvement in both internal audits and external inspections as required.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related.
- 3-5 years of computer systems validation experience.
- Strong understanding of validation documentation, IQ, OQ, PQ, RTM, Test Scripts, Summary Reports.
- Knowledge of validation of cGxP computerized systems within FDA regulated environments with a strong understanding of industry standards and best practices for computer validation such as GAMP 5, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, and applicable predicate regulations.
- Strategic agility and action oriented with the ability to drive results.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized in planning and time management, with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Offering a full suite of benefits, PSC Biotech™ is firmly focused on diligently investing in our employees who enable our company to fulfill our mission and achieve success. We want to promote balance, so you not only enjoy your work, but also have the time and resources to live your life happy and healthy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - PSC pays 100% of all qualifying employee medical premiums and 50% for qualifying dependents
- Insurance options for Employee Assistance Programs, Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and more.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Discounted rate at Anytime Fitness
- Financial Perks and Discounts
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement:
PSC is committed to is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity with respect to all employees, interns, and applicants for employment. Consistent with this commitment, our policy is to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning employment discrimination. Accordingly, the Company prohibits discrimination against qualified employees, interns and applicants in all aspects of employment including, but not limited to: recruitment, interviewing, hiring (or failure or refusal to hire), evaluation, compensation, promotion, job assignment, transfer, demotion, training, leaves of absence, layoff, benefits, use of facilities, working conditions, termination and employer-sponsored activities and programs, including wellness, social and recreational programs. Employment decisions will be made without regard to an applicant's, employee's, or intern's actual or perceived: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
AddressFort Worth, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at PSC Biotech
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?