- Posted: over a month ago
This is a remote position.
The Business Analyst will provide guidance in improving processes, products, services, and software through data analysis. The incumbent is also responsible and accountable for the execution of the PSC mission, “to maintain the integrity and professionalism of our products and services while enabling steady growth and development.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team 3 of 6 members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- 3-7 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams
• Relationship Building – Works with and across formal and informal professional and social networks to build long-term partnerships and connections in the life science industry.
• Negotiation Skills – Active listening, needs assessment, and presents visions to build a consensus.
• Analytical Skills – Identifies, researches, and demonstrates logical reasoning to communicate critical information.
• Rational Persuasion – Presents key factors, influencing factors, and strategic goals to assist stakeholders in identifying solutions.
• Interpersonal Awareness – Ability to be aware of how actions, ideas, and communication can/does affect people and their outcomes.
• Agility – Meets objectives by responding to competing and changing priorities and multiple tasks under inflexible timelines.
• Technical Expertise - The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
• Innovation - The ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new, improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies.
Offering a full suite of benefits, PSC Biotech™ is firmly focused on diligently investing in our employees who enable our company to fulfill our mission and achieve success. We want to promote balance, so you not only enjoy your work, but also have the time and resources to live your life happy and healthy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - PSC pays 100% of all qualifying employee medical premiums and 50% for qualifying dependents
- Insurance options for Employee Assistance Programs, Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and more.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching - PSC matches, dollar for dollar, employees investment into the 401(k) plan up to 6%.
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Discounted rate at 24 Hour Fitness
- Financial Perks and Discounts
BusinessView all jobs at PSC Biotech