Director of Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
At PS Seasoning, our craft is flavor. A four-generation strong company, we believe that the best recipes are passed down from one generation to the next. From the award-winning food products we make to the customers we serve, our commitment to excellence is the foundation of everything we do.
Since our inception in 1986, we’ve cultivated a culture of support, togetherness, respect, loyalty, and family values. When you join the PS team, you’re part of a family and part of our recipe for success.
As Director of Sales, you have the unique opportunity to drive growth and expand market share for one of the fastest-growing seasoning brands in the meat and protein industry. Your experience, passion, and leadership will be instrumental in identifying key growth areas, developing sales strategies, and motivating a team of sales professionals to exceed company objectives.
As an integral part of our family, you’ll work closely with the Company President, Marketing, Research & Development, and Operations to define and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve profitable growth. You will report to the President, and work hand-in-hand with the Executive Team to identify strategic opportunities and insights.
As Director of Sales, you’ll:
- Design and execute a strategic sales plan in alignment with annual company goals and objectives
- Provide insight and recommendations to Executive Team and other organizational leaders regarding business initiatives
- Lead by example and demonstrate the company’s objectives of servant leadership, profitable growth, innovation, customer focus, and encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit
- Develop, manage, and motivate a team of sales professionals to drive engagement and business results
- Motivate employees, promote communication, collaboration and accountability with team members and cross functional departments
- Make an immediate impact by refining the sales process from proposal to close
- Maintain sales volumes by tracking changing market trends, economic indicators, competitors, supply and demand, and staying closely connected with key customers
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing accounts as well as new prospects
- Take on other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a sales role including at least 5 years’ experience managing sales teams and strategy
- Prior successful sales management and customer relations in food industry; Experience in specialty foods, meat industry or ingredients preferred
- Must be customer driven with a positive attitude, show accountability and professionalism
- Moderate overnight travel necessary to foster healthy relationships with customers and to encourage future sales growth; occasional national travel required to attend trade shows
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize projects and adapt to changing deadlines
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a safe record
- Willingness to cultivate career-growth opportunities and advancement within a progressive, forward-thinking firm with a proven record of steady growth
Benefits of Working at PS Seasoning:
When you join the PS family, you’ll receive: Competitive Pay • Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance • 401K with Company Match • Paid holidays & vacation • On-Site fitness room • 50% Off Employee Discount • Employee Appreciation Events • Outdoor Courtyard with Putting Green • Delicious Smells
*PS Seasoning is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
PS Seasoning & Spices
AddressIron Ridge, WI
BusinessView all jobs at PS Seasoning & Spices