Digital Marketing Analyst
PS Seasoning & Spices Iron Ridge, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
At PS Seasoning, our craft is flavor. A four-generation strong company, we believe that the best recipes are passed down from one generation to the next. From the award-winning food products we make to the customers we serve, our commitment to excellence is the foundation of everything we do.
Just like the recipes we create, our team is only successful with a foundation of key ingredients: Customer Focus, Development, Family, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence. Since our inception in 1986, we’ve cultivated a culture of support, togetherness, respect, loyalty and family values. When you join the PS team, you’re part of a family and part of our recipe for success.
The Digital Marketing Analyst provides reporting and strategic insights to drive growth for the PS brands. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll use data to deliver actionable insights that drive engagement and conversion on our website, campaigns, digital experiences and media channels (Email, Social, Paid Search, SEO). The ideal candidate is passionate about translating numbers to stories and is a self-starter.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively measures, analyzes, and quantifies ecommerce and digital marketing campaign data from multiple sources to enable informed marketing decisions.
- Sets up reporting to track KPIs and diagnostic metrics from brand websites, marketing channel campaigns (search, social, display, email, etc.), site surveys, product reviews, etc.
- Works with supervisor to measure and analyze industry benchmarks and trends
- Shares results and actionable recommendations with key business partners
- Manages analytic requirements to identify and measure key opportunities to improve end-to-end user funnels and the online shopping experience.
- Develops scalable, flexible reporting and dashboards, which internal clients are able to utilize.
- Owns site tagging strategy, guidelines, governance, and implementation management; collaborates with IT on cookie consent management.
- Maintains and optimizes Google Analytics and other marketing technology to help stakeholders understand consumer behavior on brand sites
- Creates and updates first-party audiences in relevant media platforms
- Monitors projects to meet analytics deadlines and data quality standards.
- Acts as a team player in partnering within Marketing and other departments and demonstrate the ability to influence without direct reporting accountability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Related Field
- 3+ years of experience in digital and/or ecommerce analytics
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools; Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and ability to work independently
- This position is mostly sedentary however some tasks may require lifting, bending or standing
Benefits of Working at PS Seasoning:
When you join the PS family, you’ll receive: Competitive Pay • Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance • 401K with Company Match • Paid holidays & vacation • On-Site fitness room • 50% Off Employee Discount • Employee Appreciation Events • Outdoor Courtyard with Putting Green • Delicious Smells
*PS Seasoning is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
PS Seasoning & Spices
AddressIron Ridge, WI
BusinessView all jobs at PS Seasoning & Spices