- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Boutique Bankruptcy Law Firm is seeking a full-time legal assistant at our Westbury office. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and also be a team player. We are looking for someone with a high level of independence, communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a good personality.
Candidates should have:
Great telephone skills and be able to professionally greet and communicate with clients on the telephone and in the office. Previous experience in a law firm is required; bankruptcy knowledge a plus.
Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle administrative tasks, strong writing skills and the ability to assist with drafting documents to be submitted to the courts, such as Motions, Affidavit of Service, subpoenas.
- Transcription using Dictaphone is required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office/Word, Excel and Timeslips; experience with redlining, TOC, TOA, e-filing, pacer, e-courts and forms is required.
- Ideal candidate will also be a notary.
- At least 3 years’ experience is preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Legal, Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal Secretary, Secretary, Full-time, hiring immediately, Executive Assistant
We are following all CDC guidelines for small businesses. This is NOT a remote position. Vaccination required.
PRYOR MANDELUP LLP
675 Old Country RoadWestbury, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?