Customer Care Representative
- Posted: 5 days ago
Seeking a Customer Care Representative who can provide world-class customer service by promptly and professionally handling inquiries from case creation through resolution with the intent of exceeding customer expectations. Must have at least 2 years of experience in a customer service-oriented role. Do you like the idea of being a Project Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who interfaces with customers daily? Then this is the role for you! Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. This is a hybrid role.
- Create new post-sale cases and conduct research on order details and previous cases to understand the full scope of the problem.
- Solution-driven able to address issues.
- Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Communicate final resolution back to customer via e-mail and/or phone ensuring full understanding of the next steps and timeline to resolution.
- Record comprehensive details of the interaction via the case-tracking system to enable accurate tracking and reporting.
- Bachelors Degree, 2 plus years experience.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for helping people.
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills.
- Proficient in managing Outlook, Salesforce, Phone Systems/Technology, and Microsoft applications.
AddressPompano Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at PRTNR Recruiting