- $20 to $28 Hourly
Pavement Recycling Systems is an employee-owned company who is a leader in the Pavement Preservation industry, is seeking an Scale House Operator for our Colton, CA plant.
Becoming a team member of PRS introduces you to a unique culture of employee ownership and empowerment to grow and succeed in your career. We create an environment in which all employees develop and contribute to their full potential and we recognize and reward outstanding results. PRS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
The Plant Operator is responsible for assisting with, inventory, and plant/ general equipment maintenance needs around the production facilities to ensure efficient operation.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and product
- Aiding in the manufacturing of emulsions material
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments
- Perform housekeeping and general plant maintenance
- Inspect equipment and report needed repairs to supervisor
- Ability to obtain general knowledge of products & plant operations
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of and ability to operate a forklift
- Scheduling flexibility
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Excellent math skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- General Construction experience
- Knowledge of the industry is a plus
- ESOP Retirement Benefits are extended to all employees with participation after one year of service. A typical discretionary annual company contribution can range from 10% to 15% of your annual salary.
- 401K Retirement Benefits are extended to all Non-union employees.
- Health, Dental, and Vision as well as other supplemental health insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunities for career advancement
- On the job training provided to all employees
- Work for an industry leader in various disciplines and markets
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
PRS Holdings IncColton, CA
ManufacturingView All PRS Holdings Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.