Regional Sales Manager - Central South
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Paul Reed Smith Guitars, one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers located in Stevensville, MD is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the full-time position of Regional Sales Manager - Central South.
This FT position with Paul Reed Smith Guitars will give you the opportunity to represent one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers. The key responsibilities include building awareness of the PRS brand, and adoption and usage of product in the market. You MUST live in the region in which you are representing – Central South [Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico]
WHAT ARE THE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS?
Travel - Must be willing to be a Road Warrior
- Must be centrally located within the region. Applicants outside of the Territory will not be considered.
- Must develop and adhere to a continual travel schedule with the USA Sales Team Manager
- Entrepreneurial minded in spirit
- Understanding of margins & basic P&L
- Able to selectively refine and grow the distribution channels
- Ability to maintain/manage existing dealer distribution and grow relationships
- Category based individual dealer growth
- Define new dealers per state and properly channel distribution
- Weekly - Travel performance & feedback
- Monthly - Inventory & sell through
- Quarterly - Visits to the factory/corporate
- Clear messaging to create a brand experience
- Must understand/or have the ability to understand the product and the culture
- Appreciates the culture, craft, and quality
- Ability to clearly gather and share detailed information with PRS HQ
- Must be analytical
- Able to implement directives and strategies as given
Relationship Driven & Service Oriented
- Honesty, integrity and self-motivation are a must
- Must be able to listen, learn, and educate
- Identify, grow and maintain relationships with all partners
- Provide a level of service that meets or exceeds the quality of our products.
- Must know and understand the customer
- Clear understanding of electric guitars, acoustic guitars, amplification, pedals, & the impact of Accessories
- Must be comfortable dealing with a wide span of price points including very high end/premium
- Connect and educate through the products
- Personable and skilled with public speaking and product demonstration
- Able to deliver the PRS brand promise: Quality stemmed from deeply rooted culture
- Game for any task and able to quickly adapt to change
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Must have an understanding of retail & music performance
- MI Experience is REQUIRED
- A respected member of the regional music scene
- Competent guitar playing skills
- Retail experience is preferred
- Command of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Meticulously organized with strong time management skills
- High attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have/maintain a clear driving record
- This is a base/plus commission position. Submit your salary requirements with your resume.
Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS Guitars strives to create the highest quality instruments possible. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, as most of us are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders, musicians, and artists of all kinds. Our deep commitment to the craft and our culture of quality are what drives PRS in the workplace and the marketplace.
We are a unique bunch with passion, deeply rooted culture, and an ever-maturing understanding of the instrument, so if you are looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced and dynamic organization. PRS could be a great fit for you! Being located on Kent Island gives you the best of both worlds within Maryland. And we are less than a mile from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, which makes commuting a snap regardless of which side of the bridge you call home.
- Medical Coverage (3 Plans Options)
- Dental Coverage (2 Plan Options)
- Vision Coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long term and short-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance for the employee, spouse, and children
- Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee guitars
- Discounts on PRS gear and apparel
- We like to have FUN! Parties, Ping Pong, Employee Art Shows, Onsite Biometric Screening & other wellness activities, Game Nights, Movie Nights, Employee Band Concerts are just a few examples on our typical Fun Calendar!
**No Phone Calls
380 Log Canoe CircleStevensville, MD
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.