Client Service Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports To: Director, Client Service Operations
Location: Hybrid, Richmond, VA
Proxios is seeking a Dedicated Onsite IT Support + Service Desk Systems Administrator to join our team. We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken, organized, tech-savvy self-starter to support our customers. Since 1999, Proxios has sought to maximize the customer experience and solve technology challenges with innovation, passion, and creativity. Over the last two decades, Proxios has grown into a leading Technology Solutions Provider. Our team is driven to deliver people, processes, and technologies that allow our customers to focus on what really matters – growing their business and achieving their goals. In short, “We help people get the most from technology.”
At Proxios, a Dedicated Onsite IT Support + Service Desk Systems Administrator is responsible for providing customers with an exceptional user experience when resolving service requests or issues.
• Provide emote and onsite level 2 technical support, issue resolution and training
• Handle incoming calls and emails from customers with technical support requests by resolving the request or escalating to a team member if necessary.
• Provide technical support for Microsoft M365 solutions, Server OS, Active Directory and Citrix Virtual desktop solutions, basic networking, printers, hosted based and SaaS based applications
. • Maintain a knowledge of technology services Proxios offers customers.
• Maintain an awareness of customer’s SLAs and support efforts to stay within the boundaries of the SLA
• Participating in training opportunities with engineers and internal courses offered to gain a broader and deeper understanding of technology services provided to customers.
• Ensure support Service Level Agreements are maintained for all customers.
• In the event of an escalation: o to other Customer Success team members or engineering, maintain ownership of initial customer support ticket and follow up with customer on progress of issue through resolution. o ensures the initial ticket has all the information you obtained during interaction with the customer and passes along that information to the team member you are escalating to.
• Provide proactive post-resolution follow up communications with customers to ensure initial issues were resolved.
• Required to be part of the on-call rotation for after-hours support as scheduled.
• Provide collaborative feedback to teammates.
• Seek appropriate from team members when faced with challenges
• Utilize diagnostic tools and established knowledge base documentation when troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Assist customers with understanding, using, and troubleshooting their technology issues. Using the time spent with your customer as a proactive training moment for your customer.
• Maintain and contribute to the Service Desk knowledge base.
• Collaborate with the engineering and customer support teams to facilitate ever increasing positive customer experiences through technology, product, and support services.
• Develop relationships with customer contacts to maintain an important level of customer satisfaction and familiarity with their environment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years as Customer Support or Service Desk Specialist for a law firm and with an IT focused company.
• An associate degree or high school graduate from a technical curriculum or equivalent education through actual work experience preferred.
• Excellent communication skills are important – both written and verbal.
• A learning mindset, ready to experience innovative ideas and situations regularly.
• Ability to solve problems. Customers do not come to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the challenges.
• Understanding of customer (SLAs) service level agreements.
• Must be energetic, well-spoken, and open to learning new processes and technologies.
• Have, and/or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Virtual Desktop, Microsoft Office Products and Cloud based applications.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite
• Working knowledge of Windows 10
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 & 2016
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Director
• Understanding of Citrix Virtual Desktops
• Understanding of Cloud Computer Concepts
• Understanding of Networking Concepts
• Technical Certifications a plus
Get fresh Director Engineering Services jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.