- Medical , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
PROTECS is hiring! We are looking for a talented Project Engineer to join the PROTECS team in our Plymouth Meeting, PA location. Life Sciences and/or high-tech industry experience is a plus!
PROTECS, Inc is a leading, innovative full-service project and construction management company focused on serving hi-tech regulated market sectors. For more than 17 years, PROTECS has provided its clients a broad range of leveraged services in a collaborative construction management and design/build approach by collaborating with best-in-class architecture/engineering firms from project inception to occupancy. Our mission is to identify, design, build and deliver spaces that empower individuals and organizations to innovate. PROTECS is enabling companies to improve the quality of life and even cure people of debilitating diseases through therapeutics, vaccines, devices, and semiconductors. We are headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA with offices in Raleigh, NC, Salt Lake City, UT and Bridgewater, NJ.
The project engineer will assist principals of the firm in marketing, programming of client space, coordination of subcontractor, architect and engineer proposals, and generation of sales presentations. The project engineer will assist the project managers in the overall management of various high tech projects currently under design and/or construction. These services will include gathering subcontract pricing, coordinating vendor/ design/ sub-contractor information, scheduling input, assisting with cost reports, and project walk down for earned value. It is the Project Engineers’ duty to complete subcontractor shop drawing reviews, RFI generation and response, estimating, report generation, and all day-to-day operations of a project
- Maintain drawing release log Track/expedite RFIs.
- Assist with procurement activities.
- Assists with drafting scopes of work.
- Assist with generating change orders.
- Support and take primary direction from project manager; also supports field team.
- Enter all cost control items (WO, CPRs, etc. generated as a result of design bulletins, field conditions, subcontractor, and vendor requests) Tracks and reports on submittal process.
- Assists with developing bid packages.
- Assists with analyzing and comparing bids.
- Maintains primary responsibility for submittal log Assist with estimates and proposals, take-offs Inputs schedule data
- Enters procurement data
- Assists with RFPs
- Assists with bid packages and procurement activities
- Assist superintendent with Foreman meeting and recording of minutes
- 2-5 years experience preferred.
- Engineering degree or similar training
- CADD and Procore experience a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary plus generous bonus
- Paid Time off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) safe harbor employer match plus discretionary profit-sharing contribution to help you save for the future
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer contributions towards medical, HRA, life insurance and short-term and long-term disability
- Educational Assistance program
- Reimbursement for professional licensing and registration
- Professional development opportunities
- Publication stipend
- Employee Referral Program
- Co-op program with top engineering Universities
PROTECSPlymouth Meeting, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.