Role and Responsibilities
Assisting with client interviews, marketing, customer relationship management and other administrative tasks. Individual will also be responsible for maintaining the client database.
· Answer phones, check messages, change voicemail as needed.
· Package completed returns. (Prepare, print, call clients, send via email/mail, online)
· Enter client and prospect information into Database.
· Scheduling appointments
· Online Invoicing, signatures and follow up as needed.
· Work closely with clients and their needs.
· Payroll Processing
· Order supplies as needed.
· Light marketing involved.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 1-3 years experience working in a tax office or processing payroll, W-2's and 1099's
· Basic knowledge of tax law (how to prepare and explain a basic personal tax return)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Must have experience scheduling appointments.
· Must be timely
· Comfortable with the internet (invoicing, signatures, etc.)
· Effective communicator, both oral and written.
· Desire to interact with people.
· Detail oriented.
· Comfortable with social media.
· Ability to speak Spanish a plus.