Customer Service Representative (Part Time) - Lubbock
- Posted: over a month ago
An enthusiastic individual who can provide excellent customer service for inbound calls regarding products, services and inquiries. Guides customers how to use our products and services and provides technical troubleshooting. Builds sustainable relationships through positive and open communications.
- Provide thorough, friendly, and effective customer service to all customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Resolve problems through active listening, empathy and clarifying the customer's needs; determining the cause of the problem, explaining the best solution, submitting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution, when applicable.
- Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of all systems
- Update customer information during and after each call
- Meet personal/customer service team call handling goals
- Notify immediate supervisors of all problems or unusual matters
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year minimum experience preferred of strong customer service skills and active listening in Call Center and/or Banking
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency using multiple screens
- Ability to effectively read, write, and verbally communicate with customers and co-workers
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Detail oriented
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Rotating Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
BusinessView all jobs at PROSPERITY BANK