Are you skilled at marketing, networking, and lead generation?
If so, Proof Management could be exactly what you’re looking for and we’d love to hear from you!
Proof Management has partnerships with some of the largest retailers in the nation to provide their customers with opportunities to learn about the exclusive cutting edge technology services available to them.
Proof Management is looking for exceptionally outgoing individuals train on all their client’s products and home services and add to their growing team of Lead Generation experts. The role of the lead generation and marketing assistant is to deliver interactive presentations to prospective new consumers through interactive in-store marketing campaigns.
- Creating interest in a diverse range of home technology services available
- Accurately writing down the customer's information
- An outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills required to successfully communicate and collaborate with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on customer service-based environment
- Comfortable working in a retail setting, face to face with consumers
- Ability to execute an effective elevator pitch in individual and group settings
- Persuasive communication skills needed to generate leads and aid in converting leads to clients
- Experience with home technology a plus but not required
- Willingness and ability to develop an understanding of how various home services work
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to talk with others and convey information effectively
- Ability to actively listen; giving full attention to what customers are saying
- Must be able to work full time, 40 hours a week
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work well independently
- Ability to take detailed consumer information quickly and accurately
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, and/or brand promotion is a plus
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service