Delivery Warehouse Driver - Full-Time (40hrs/week Mon-Fri)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
PromptCare is a leading provider of home respiratory and infusion services, serving pediatric and adult patients in 30+ states from 36 locations throughout the United States. Our Hi-Tech, Hi-Touch care offerings deliver superior patient care and outcomes making PromptCare a preferred partner for hospitals, physicians, and payors. PromptCare currently services 6,400+ respiratory patients, 2,500+ infusion patients, and 4,400+ enteral nutrition patients. We estimate that we are the largest provider of ventilation care to pediatric patients in the U.S. Our mission is to be the preferred choice for superior management of complex cases, providing unsurpassed clinical expertise, reliable service, and boundless compassion in transitioning patients to the home setting and reuniting them with their loved ones. Our Differentiation consists of an unrivaled team of respiratory therapists, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, and other care professionals who provide highly sought-after expertise, advice, and patient care. We are the "go-to" provider in our markets among leading pediatric hospitals and care facilities to handle the most acute patient situations. PromptCare holds an expansive payer network participation, supported by a robust billing & collections operation.
PromptCare is looking for a Delivery Warehouse Driver to join our Warehouse (Home Care) Team in E. Syracuse. This is a full-time position, 40hrs per week. Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm. Rotating on-call (off hours) basis.
The Delivery Warehouse Driver is responsible for the smooth day-to-day activities within a homecare setting, and in compliance with all State and Federal regulations, responsible for the delivery of medical supplies, delivery/set-up and pick-up of medical equipment in accordance with and accrediting body standards. Maintain a professional and caring attitude at all times. Some warehouse activities including shipping/receiving, cleaning, run testing and repair of equipment, inventory maintenance and pick/pack stock.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Driver's License: Clean driving record for 3 years.
- Knowledgeable of healthcare and/or home medical equipment preferred.
- Good sense of direction and ability to read maps.
- Basic computer skills and phone etiquette.
- Responds to emergency delivery calls as needed on a rotating on-call (off hours) basis.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
Job Responsibilities, included but not limited to:
- Calling all patients to notify them of the expected delivery time.
- Loading and unloading vehicles with all required equipment, medications, oxygen and supplies into truck in a timely manner before leaving the office.
- Correctly and effectively delivers HME, medications, oxygen and supplies.
- Picks up HME, oxygen tanks and hazardous waste according to Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the building and on the truck.
- Completes all paperwork as directed, i.e. CODs, insurance information, signatures, etc.
- Organizes work process in an efficient manner.
- Completes and returns appropriate documentation according to Policies and Procedures in a timely manner.
- Vehicle maintained in compliance with all DOT and FDA regulations.
- Be prepared to load vehicle and begin daily deliveries by 10:30am.
- Keep all patient care, financial information employee activities confidential, in accordance with company procedure and HIPAA Regulations.
- Able to work longer than normal hours with little or no notice, as needed.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing and Pulling
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401(k) plan (discretionary)
- PTO - Vacation, Sick and Personal days, and paid holidays
- Referral bonuses & Plum Benefits Discount Ticket Program
- Lunch & Learn Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
Equal Employment Opportunity
The PromptCare Companies is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other characteristic or classification protected by State/Federal/Local laws. We foster a work environment in which diversity and inclusion are embraced, people are hired and advanced on their merits, and employees are treated with mutual respect and dignity.
PROMPT CARE COMPANIES INCEast Syracuse, NY
Transportation and StorageView All PROMPT CARE COMPANIES INC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.