As a Territory Sales Representative, you will market automotive warranty products/services to prospective independent and franchise automobile dealers. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully market automobile warranty products/services, achieve sales objectives, offer superior service and product knowledge, grow existing accounts within their territory, and develop new customers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing dealer accounts
• Increase territory revenue through new account development
• Perform sales presentations by emphasizing the need for automobile warranty products
• Utilize effective negotiation skills to close sales and secure new business
• Complete account status reporting requirements accurately and timely
• Achieve monthly sales targets, new account acquisition, and retention goals
• Follow up on commitments with dealers to ensure 100% satisfaction
• 1-2 years of outside sales experience
• Strong sales skills building and sustaining relationships
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Self-starter, able to take initiative and provide results
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Works with integrity, enthusiasm, and creativity
• Driven by commitment to success through aligning work goals and opportunities
• Strives to continuously build sales knowledge and skills
• Displays professionalism in behaviors and attitudes in and out of the work environment
All qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, excellent verbal and written communication skills, P.C. skills (knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing), and daily travel within the territory will be required.
This opportunity offers a starting base salary, semi-monthly paid commission and monthly expense allowance. The position also offers medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k benefits.